Careful monitoring and constant analyse of your website is key to pulling in the maximum amount of leads possible. By identifying pitfalls and tweaking popular landing pages you can make your website work for you, rather than you working for your website.
Some common website analyse methods:
- View organic search traffic (keywords used to enter your website)
- Rank landing pages from most to least popular, fixing issues with low popularity ones
- Identify exit pages, adding call to action
- Identify entry pages, adding call to action
- Identify popular paths through pages, tweaking page content to suit visitor
- Adding event triggers to forms to analyse conversion performance
We can analyse your website to see if its performing, and install Google Analytics for you.